Featured Tour of
New York City
Harbor View Tour
Tour Highlights Include
As you soar above the city that never sleeps, take a look at all NYC has to offer. You’ll see attractions such as:
- One World Trade Center
- Statue of Liberty
- Governors Island and Ellis Island
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- The Verrazano Bridge
- Coney Island
- View Empire State Building
Get a bird-eye view of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks.
Limited Time Special
Private Helicopter tour
Soar to new heights with Family or Friends alongside New York City’s unmatchable skyline and famous landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and more.
Includes Heliport Fees
Tours Departing NY
New York City isn’t called the “Big Apple” for nothing! This very popular 12 -15 minute tour provides awe inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks. As you soar above the famous Hudson River you will fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty in all of her glory. Dont forget to bring your camera!
Helicopter Charter Getaways
starting at $1,000
Spent enough time in your house or apartment? Looking for a fun weekend or weekday getaway that’s affordable? The Hamptons? Atlantic City? A tri-state golf course?
Liberty Helicopters fleet can fit up to six people per helicopter and travel as far as Boston or Washington DC on a single tank of gas.
With prices as low as $1,000 for the entire helicopter, you and your party can explore all that the Northeast has to offer for $167 per person. Click on MAP circles for pricing.
Interactive Charter Service Map
Use the map to view prices!
At Liberty Helicopters the health, safety and well-being of our customers and staff are our top priorities. With the recently elevated discussion regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take a moment and assure you that we are diligently monitoring this evolving situation and reinforcing our current health and safety procedures.
As an organization, we are following notices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help us modify our procedural responses to continue to keep our facilities and aircrafts virus free.
Watch the Liberty Helicopter Flight Safety Video
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What to expect during your visit:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will demonstrate how life preservers are worn & you will put your own life preserver on.
- You will place your own belongings into complimentary lockers.
- Headsets will be provided without microphones and will be disinfected between flights.
- You will have the option to use disposable earplugs.
More questions? Give us a call
The largest and most experienced helicopter sightseeing and charter service in the Northeast, Liberty Helicopters offers customers the opportunity to see New York City and the surrounding area in a whole new way – from the sky!
Offering exhilarating Manhattan helicopter tours since 1990, Liberty Helicopter delivers unparalleled safety records and a commitment to customer service. Unlike any other tour of NYC, you’ll see more than you ever imagined when you step into one of our choppers and get a bird’s eye view. Plus, like many of our past customers, you’ll want to tell your friends all about it! Every trip with Liberty is an unforgettable one.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.